Know Your Offer Details And Follow Through
Whenever you open a new checking or savings account in order to earn a signup bonus, there are certain rules you must follow. If you dont, you risk losing out on your bank bonus altogether or having it clawed back somewhere down the line.
Heres a good example: With the Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account, you earn a $300 bonus after setting up a direct deposit within the first 60 days. However, the fine print stipulates that your account must remain open for a full six months or theyll deduct your bonus amount at closing. If you dont read the fine print of your offer, little details like this can cost you.
$150 Total Checking Code
- This offer is often publicly available, its also usually available for purchase from eBay, although we dont recommend this as it becomes public so often.
- This code is only valid for Chase Total Checking accounts, these have a $10 monthly fee which is easily waived.
- To receive the $150 bonus you must complete the following:
- Open a chase Total Checking account
- Deposit $100 or more within 10 days of account opening
- Have a direct deposit hit the account within 60 days of account opening
- Bonus will be credited within 10 days after the above is completed
Chase Secure Banking $100
Chase Secure Banking has an offer of $100 when you open an account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of enrollment the activities include debit card purchases, online bill payments, Chase QuickDepositSM, Zelle® and ACH credits.
Your bonus will appear within 15 days of completing ten transactions.
Whats nice about this account is that there is no minimum deposit requirement and also no direct deposit requirement but you must keep the account open for at least six months after coupon enrollment or they will deduct the bonus and there is a $4.95 monthly fee.
You May Like: Out On A Limb Scrapbooking Coupon
Don’t Miss: Speedee Oil Change Discounts
Chase Freedom Unlimited $200
The Chase Freedom Unlimited card is offers one of the best credit card welcome bonuses out there. There is a sign-up bonus of $200 after you spend $500 on purchases in your first three months. Where else can you get such a high bonus amount for such a, relatively, low spend?
It is also a $0 annual fee cash back credit card that offers 5% on travel purchases through Chase Ultimate Rewards, 3% at drug stores and dining, plus 1.5% cash back on all other purchases. Oh, you also get 5% cash back on grocery store purchases on up to $12,000 spent in the first year. Be enticed by the bonus but stay for the awesome cashback rates.
The rewards are in the form of Chase Ultimate Rewards points which can be redeemed for gift cards, merchandise, and cash equivalents. If you want cash, you can get cash too but the reward points are quite useful using their portal.
What About Monthly Fees
Both the Total and Premier Checking accounts charge monthly fees that you can waive pretty easily.
- Total Checking : The $12 monthly maintenance fee will be waived if you keep an average minimum daily balance of $1,500, receive $500 in qualifying direct deposit each month, or keep a $5,000 minimum daily balance combined across all your connected Chase deposit accounts.
- Premier Checking : The $25 monthly maintenance fee will be waived if you keep an average minimum daily balance of $15,000 in your Chase checking, savings, or other deposit accounts. You can also waive the fee if you have a Chase mortgage with automatic payments from the checking account. Also, Chase does not charge this monthly fee to current and former military members.
Also Check: Ferrous Sulfate 325 Mg Coupon
Read Also: Pottery Barn 15% Off
How To Earn The $100 Bonus
HOW TO EARN BONUSACCOUNT FEATURESWAIVE THE MONTHLY FEEFINE PRINT
- Open a new Chase College CheckingSM account, which is subject to approval
- Deposit $0 or more at account opening
- Complete at least 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
- After you have completed all the above requirements and the 10 qualifying transactions have posted to your account, Chase will deposit the bonus into your new account within 10 business days.
- Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
- No Monthly Service Fee for up to 5 years if youre a student between the ages of 17-24 at account opening with proof of student status.
- Deposit checks from virtually anywhere, anytime, just by taking a photo with the Chase Mobile® app.
- Send and receive money in moments using Chase QuickPay® with Zelle®
- Chase College CheckingSM: $6 monthly service fee cannot be waived, but there is no monthly service fee for up to 5 years if youre a student between the ages of 17-24.
Chase Premier Plus Checkingsm $300 Bonus
Open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account online or in-person to earn $300 bonus. Must have direct deposit within 90 days. Its simply one of the best bank offers from Chase.
- Account Type: Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM
- Availability: Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
- : You can fund up to $500 with a non-Chase credit card towards the opening deposit
- Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Minimum Opening Deposit: $0
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, see here for options.
- Monthly Service Fee: $25 monthly fee can be waived, see below.
The information for the Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account has been collected independently by HustlerMoneyBlog. The product details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the bank.
I have been using the Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM and would recommend it the most. This account has a bunch of other perks and benefits. You get no-fee Chase design checks and no annual rent for a small safe deposit box.
Enjoy some extra account features plus you can use non-Chase ATMs fee-free up to 4 times each statement period. Just make sure you can meet the monthly requirement to waive the service fee. Enter your email now to receive a Chase coupon code to open an account.
How To Earn The $300 Bonus
HOW TO EARN BONUSACCOUNT FEATURESWAIVE THE MONTHLY FEEFINE PRINT
Recommended Reading: One Touch Test Strip Coupon
How Long Does It Take To Get Paid A Bonus From Chase
Account bonus payouts vary in the amount of time they take to hit your account. With Chase, most bonuses will arrive within 15 days of completing the qualifying activities.
If you haven’t received your bonus in the expected amount of time, double-check to make sure you didn’t miss anything in the requirements, and contact the customer support team to find out what the hold up is.
Can I Take Advantage Of Multiple Chase Promotions
It depends. For example, once you receive a bonus for opening a Chase Total Checking account, you wont be eligible to receive another bonus on a different Chase checking account.
However, youre still eligible to get a Chase savings account bonus since the offer terms only exclude you from other checking account promotions.
The same applies for Chase credit cards. You can receive one bonus per card family. For example, if you open a Chase Sapphire Preferred card and received a bonus, then you wont be eligible for a Chase Sapphire Reserve bonus since theyre in the same Sapphire card family.
Read Also: Helzberg Diamonds Coupons Promo Codes
Chase Business Complete Checking: $300 Bonus
- How to earn the bonus: Youll earn a $300 bonus when you open a Chase Business Complete Checking account, deposit at least $2,000 in new funds within 30 days and maintain at least a $2,000 balance for 60 days from your coupon enrollment date.
- Youll also need to complete five qualifying transactions within 90 days of the coupon enrollment date. These include debit card purchases, Chase QuickDeposit, Chase QuickAccept deposits, ACH payments or credits and incoming and outgoing wire transfers.
- When youll receive the bonus: The bonus will be added to your account within 15 days of completing the required activities.
- The fine print: The Chase Business Complete Checking $300 bonus offer is not available to existing customers with business checking accounts, as well as customers whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance over the past three years. One bonus is allowed per account, and a bonus can only be earned through one new business checking account opening every two years.
- When this offer expires: Oct. 21, 2021
Other Ways To Get Direct Deposits Into A Chase Account
Getting a direct deposit may be an issue for some people, especially if you dont want to reroute your direct deposit away from an existing checking account.
Or, you dont have a job that pays via direct deposit.
Luckily, there are other forms of income that are still considered valid direct deposits.
For example, government benefits, earnings from selling on eBay and Amazon and other side income also qualify as direct deposits when deposited electronically to your Chase account.
To ensure that a direct deposit was posted to your account, set up account alerts to notify you that your direct deposit has arrived.
Also Check: Coupon Code For Affordable Seating
Don’t Miss: Helzberg Customer Appreciation
More Info On Coupons Up To $500
Chase $500 Business Checking Coupon
Theres a $500 coupon offer for Business Checking accounts that is available from time to time that we keep updated here. Typically, only current Chase customers will be able to access the offer by signing into their Chase account online. Youll receive a unique coupon code that you can bring into a nearby branch to use.
Bookmark this page to keep updated with the latest Chase Bank promotions and bonuses!
More About These Chase Accounts
Ive been a happy Chase customer. It is quick and easy to link your Chase credit cards to your new banking accounts and easy to link external banks, such as online savings accounts, investment accounts, etc. Other features include:
- Chase Debit Card
- Account Alerts
- Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches
Because of how many different financial services Chase offers, you can have just about all your accounts in one place. They have several different savings accounts to support customers at different levels, Certificates of Deposit, checking accounts, and . They also offer a variety of loans, mortgages, and investment products. If youre looking to hold all of your financial accounts with one company, then Chase might be the perfect choice for you.
Recommended Reading: Denver Airport Parking Coupon
Up To $500 For Opening Chase Checking And Savings Accounts
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available.
While we typically focus on excellent credit card offers, we dont want you to miss out on other great deals that we find, such as these new publicly available Chase checking and savings bonuses that can earn you up to $500 cash back.
Heres the deal: Now through November 15, open a new checking and/or savings account to earn up to $500 in bonuses. To get started, log into an existing Chase user account to generate a unique coupon code, which you can take into any Chase branch to open the account. Note that this offer may not be available for all customers.
Checking: In order to get the $300 checking bonus, you need to open a new Chase Total Checking account with at least $25. Then, within 60 days, a direct deposit must be deposited into this checking account. Its that easy.
Savings: The $200 savings account is a bit harder to get. To get the bonus, you must open a Chase Savings account and deposit at least $15,000 into the account within 10 business days. Then, you must maintain at least a $15,000 average balance for 90 days to receive the bonus.
Is It Worth It?
Chase Savingssm Account $150 Bonus
This offer has expired.
You can get a $150 bonus by signing up for a Chase SavingsSM account.
Once approved, you will have to 20 business days to transfer a total minimum amount of $10,000 in new money and keep that balance for 90 days. After these requirements are met, youll receive the $150 bank account bonus.
Here are the steps you need to take to qualify for this offer:
Recommended Reading: Speedee Lube Oil Change Coupons
Chase Business Complete Banking Account $300 Bonus
The Chase Business Complete Banking Account bonus is perfect for small businesses. And its one of the simplest Chase bank promotions to qualify for.
Offer expires 07/23/2021.
You May Like: Does Best Buy Have Coupons
Where Do I Enroll
You can enroll directly at the promotion page Chase has set up for this special offer, linked below:
Ninja Update 8/10/21: The $600 offer has expired and is no longer available on any web site. However, theres a $225 Chase checking account bonus that you can get right now!Looking for other bank bonuses? See this post for the best bank bonuses currently available on this page.
Also Check: Pottery Barn Coupon Code 2020
How To Earn The $225 Bonus
HOW TO EARN THE BONUSACCOUNT FEATURESWAIVE THE MONTHLY FEESFINE PRINT
- Apply directly online or in-branch using your personalized coupon generated from the offer page.
- Open a Chase Total Checking® account.
- Set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. There is no stated minimum direct deposit amount required for the offer. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits from your employer or the government.
- Once the above requirements are met, the Chase Total Checking Bonus will be deposited within 15 business days.
- Important: If your Checking account is closed by you or by Chase within six months after opening, they will deduct the bonus amount at closing.
- New Chase checking customers enjoy a $225 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit
- Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches
- Chase Mobile® app Manage your accounts, deposit checks, transfer money and more all from your device.
- Open your account online now
- Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
$300 Savings Plus Code
- These have never been publicly available but regularly come up for sale on eBay. They usually sell for between $20 and $60 per coupon. As long as you pay $30 or less youre getting a good deal.
- These have only been valid for customers wanting to sign up for the Chase Savings Plus account, not the regular Savings account.
- Fund a new Savings Plus account with $25,000 of new money within 10 days of account opening
- Have a minimum average balance of $25,000 for 90 days
- Bonus posts within 10 days of the above being completed
- Account must be kept opening for a minimum of six months, otherwise the bonus $300 will be taken back
- These have never been made publicly available
- They are often available via eBay, most of them with also come with a code for a $200 checking account
- They usually sell for between $2 and $20. Anything under $10 is a good deal.
You May Like: Speedee Oil Change Coupons 2021
How To Earn The $500 Bonus
HOW TO EARN BONUSFINE PRINT
- Current Chase Checking customers can enter their last name, zip code, and last 4 digits of your debit card on the Chase Refer A Friend landing page.
- Use the referral form to make referrals via Email, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Your referral must open a new Chase Total Checking® and/or a new Chase SavingsSMaccount with qualifying activities by July 15, 2019. Referrals can earn up to $350 by meeting the requirements indicated on their referral invitation.
- Receive $50 for each friend who opens a qualifying checking or savings account .
- Referral bonus is available to eligible personal checking and savings account holders that hold EMV-enabled debit and ATM cards.
- To receive the $50 Refer-a-Friend bonus: 1) Refer your family and friends to open a New Chase Total Checking® and/or New Chase SavingsSM account 2) Referred candidate must be a new Chase customer and open a Chase Total Checking® and/or Chase SavingsSM account using corresponding coupon AND 3) After your referred family and friends have opened their Chase Total Checking® or Chase SavingsSM account, well deposit the $50 bonus into your primary checking account within 10 business days.
- You can receive up to 10 referral bonus deposits each calendar year.
- Bonuses are considered miscellaneous income, and may be reportable to you and the IRS on Form 1099-MISC .